One of the Best Industrial Sites in the Seattle-Portland Metro Region
One of the few remaining sizable properties with central access to the Seattle and Portland metro areas with both rail and Interstate access.
- Major companies totaling more than $140 million in annual sales have already located distribution and other facilities in the immediate area.
- They include the largest US grocery chain (Kroger/Fred Meyer), the second largest global hardware chain (Lowe’s), and the North American retail leader in arts, crafts and seasonal merchandise (Michaels) and others.
- Central to two of the largest metro areas in the US (Seattle #15, Portland #23) – combined would rank #7 overall in US OMB rankings.
CLOSE TO ALL TRANSPORTATION MEANS
- Rail: Adjacent to property
- Interstate: .5 miles
- Air: SeaTac and Portland International Airports 90 mins.
- Water: Port of Tacoma: 60 mins
- Ports of Seattle and Portland: approximately 90 mins
3010 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98351
CENTRALLY LOCATED TO:
- Port of Seattle: 83 Miles, 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Sea-Tac Airport: 72 Miles, 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Port of Tacoma: 50 Miles, 1 hour
- Portland: 91 miles, 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Vancouver, BC: 224 miles, 3 hours, 46 minutes
This is a rare property – centrally located to two of the country’s largest metro areas with both Interstate and rail access. A number of companies that are industry leaders have already located sizable facilities in the immediate area.
-Bob Frederickson, President, Coldwell Banker Commercial Danforth